31 July 2012

Anne's Bridal Shower

My sisters and I threw a 'cocktails and desserts' bridal shower for our cousin Anne.  I tried my best not to micro-manage everything (I'm sure my sisters would tell you I failed miserably).  We used the floral teacups my grandmother has so many of as our inspiration and came up with a pink and green floral theme.  It was a lovely evening.

 The table.

Strawberry Mousse in cookie cups with a hidden white chocolate centre.


I love making French macarons - they're finicky but so pretty and yummy - well worth the effort.

 Cylindrical vases each held different varieties of pink flowers and my little sister made some scrumptious chocolate dipped strawberries, a specialty of hers.

White chocolate brownies had a pretty pink floral design piped on them.

Lemon mousse was served in teacups with a small chocolate heart garnish and bowls of fresh raspberries and blueberries to put on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment